How do I choose an online professional company that offers digital photos on canvas?
Many online professional printing companies offer digital photos on canvas so you want to be sure that you obtain the services of one with experience, a well-known reputation of high quality results, and personalized customer service.
With the advent of large format printers, printing digital photos on canvas has become very popular and affordable. However, the quality of the canvas reprints varies enormously.
You may have to do a little research before you find the company you want to upload your photo to, but here are a few tips to help you separate the professional online printing companies from the cheap, discount printer factories.
- To print digital photos to canvas and deliver high quality results, the company should have the best and most technologically advanced inkjet printers available.
- When a true professional is printing digital photos on canvas, high quality canvas is essential. If you decide to upload your photos to a company with cheap prices, you will probably get a poor canvas reprint. The total effect will be much less pleasing than with the superior poly-cotton canvases we use.
- To print digital photos to canvas you want sharp, crystal clear reprints. This requires the use of the finest inks in the market. The ink used should be the ink specifically manufactured for the specific printer used. Other ink brands may be available for a particular printer, but only the manufacturer's ink can be trusted to produce high quality canvas reproductions.
- When comparing prices, don't go the cheap way unless you want substandard results. Besides, printing digital photos on canvas with an established company is absolutely affordable. When you upload your photographs online with the professionals, you can be sure you will get a gorgeous result.
- If you have questions, make sure the company has a way for you to contact them, and research what types of personalized customer service they provide. Do they have a customer guarantee for full satisfaction?
- Digital photos on canvas should be finished with a UV-protective coating that will protect the canvas from fading and scratching. - Same question; Are we making this a part of our workflow?
- Make sure that when they print digital photos to canvas, they allow for previews of the reprints before purchase.
- When printing digital photos on canvas, the company should offer you a completely finished product, including finish and mounting options.
- The printing process used is very important for optimum resolution. If their printing process is giclée or high definition, you're in good hands.
You should be happy to know that Artisan HD meets all of these standards.